A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lev Goldiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lev Goldiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lev Goldiner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldiner graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Goldiner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lev Goldiner MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lev Goldiner practice?
- Dr. Lev Goldiner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lev Goldiner practices Neurology near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ilion, NY and Rome, NY.
See New Hartford Neurologists.