A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lev Kandinov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lev Kandinov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lev Kandinov, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandinov graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kandinov has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lev D Kandinov FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lev D. Kandinov practice?
- Dr. Lev Kandinov has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lev Kandinov practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Aventura, FL.