Dr. Lev Khitin MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 15th, 2016
Excelent Doctor!
Everyone in this medical office is super nice, starting from the reception, to medical staff and Dr. Khitin. They did a comprehensive study of my legs after which I had three successful procedures. My legs feel better than ever!

February 10th, 2016
I rarely write reviews for medical offices, but really needed to spread the word about Dr Khitin and his staff. Each and every person is beyond welcoming and I really enjoy each visit there. I had one procedure done on my left leg, and I'm extremely satisfied with results. I definitely recommend Dr Khitin!

November 17th, 2015
Dr. Khitin is a genius!
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Khitin to all of you who have any kind of symptoms on your legs. He really took his time and effort to provide all the details regarding my diagnosis and treatment. After my three procedures, I feel better than ever.

March 18th, 2015
I truly loved my experience here. Look no further. People are top professional and courteous. The treatment was literary “in and out”. I got no pain and no veins. The most outstanding! Highly recommend! Enjoy!!

February 4th, 2015
It is pretty easy to get an appointment when needed, entire staff are friendly and welcoming.

January 14th, 2015
Very experienced vein doctor
Due to the nature of my job, where I have to be standing daily for over 9 hours, I’ve experienced constant throbbing, heaviness and muscle cramps in the last two years. Dr. Khitin did an amazing job and just after my second procedure all my symptoms were gone. Procedures were quick, effective and I was able to walk out of the office without any help. I definitely recommend this doctor and his practice.

February 1st, 2014
Came in for Laser Treatment. Good smart doctor IMHO
I liked Dr Khitin. Came in after my friend did her legs. I think the doctor is very smart and patient. The black and white picture in the profile is really funny - I think the picture is like 15 years old. He looks a little different now. I am supposed to do like 4 procedures on both legs. I did two and it was ok, but maybe I would say uncomfortable, especially I hate the fact that after the laser he told me that I must wear stockings for two weeks or something. But I am a good girl and I will. I will also be doing the small veins removal. He showed me this cool new laser that removes the small veins in front of your eyes, but I think my insurance will not pay for it, so I need to wait until I have some extra cash. Overall recommend Dr Khitin. I wish the wait time was a little less, but he is pretty busy, so maybe it is OK.

March 27th, 2013
I took my 85 year old father to see Dr Khitin for his leg problems. My father is not the easiest person to deal with and all other Physicians that i took him to in the past would not treat him and simply say that there is nothing they could do for him. During our office visit to New York Vein treatment center i was totally amazed. Dr Khitin, his assistant and his technicians have accommodated my fathers needs in every way possible. I was stunned, it was amazing to see for some one to care about my father like it was his own. i would defiantly recommend this Dr. to every one.

March 8th, 2013
of the best vein
If you need the laser procedure for your veins, then it really pays off to go to a doctor that is a board certified surgeon. There are so many "vein doctors" and majority are just internal/family practice MD's who do not have the techinical skills that a surgeon would. After doing alot of internet research, I chose Dr Khitin's vein practice and I couldn't be happier. I had a lot of issues with my legs, not only from the way it looked, but the swelling,tiredness and the dull ache. I knew that I would need the laser procedure and not just the injections... reason why I did alot of research. The doctor has great bedside manners, he was so patient and answered all my questions (I had a lot). When you talk to him, you can tell right away that he really knows what he is doing. I had excellent results from my treatment and couldn't be happier. Dr Khitin is excellent at what he does and if you have any problems with your veins, I highly recommend you to go and see him. Added bonus is that his clinic takes insurance and I only had to pay my copay!!

September 23rd, 2012
Terrible
No bedside manner. Nasty attitude.Mumbles hard to understand... Save your time

July 31st, 2012
The worst experience ever. waited for 1 hour and 45 minutes, very rude and obnoxious assistan to this doctor who yelled at me after complaining about the wait time and very inexperience and left and never saw a doctor. the office was empty and before the charged me a co-pay for a visit that the doctor never saw me. Stay away from this office.

June 2nd, 2012
Amazing
I found myself to be blessed after my initial visit with Dr Khitin. I have seen many Doctors in the past year and all I got was a run around and no one was able to tell me what was wrong with my legs. After my visit with Dr. Khitin I knew this man could change my life. He had all the answer and knew how to help me. he was the ONLY Doctor that explaind everything to me. I think he is amazing and I would NOT TRUST ANY ONE ELSE with MY LIFE.