A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lev Rasin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lev Rasin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasin graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu). He has 6 awards.
Dr. Rasin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lev Rasin MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lev Rasin practice?
- Dr. Lev Rasin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lev Rasin practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Internists and Rancho Cucamonga Geriatric Doctors.