Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lev Simkhayev
Dr. Lev Simkhayev, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Old Bridge, NJ, with other offices in East Brunswick, NJ and Perth Amboy, NJ (and 2 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Simkhayev is affiliated with Care One at Raritan Bay Medical Center, Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge Division and Saint Peter's University Hospital. Dr. Simkhayev has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Lev Simkhayev has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lev Simkhayev is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Old Bridge, NJ.
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Dr. Marilyn Baruiz-Creel
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Old Bridge, NJ 0.56 mi42
Dr. Arthur Geller
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Old Bridge, NJ 0.72 mi32