A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Levente Szalai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Levente Szalai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Levente Szalai, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szalai graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Szalai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Levente J Szalai MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Levente J. Szalai practice?
- Dr. Levente Szalai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Levente Szalai practices Surgery near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.