Learn more about Dr. Lee Kirksey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirksey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirksey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Kirksey, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cholesterol Management
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Limb Salvage
- Marfan Syndrome
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Subclavian Steal Syndrome
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Ulcer
- Varicose Veins
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirksey graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kirksey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Graduate Hospital-Tenet Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Kirksey MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lee Kirksey practice?
- Dr. Lee Kirksey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lee Kirksey practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Twinsburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, OH and Medina, OH.
See Twinsburg Surgeons.