Learn more about Dr. Lee Kirksey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Kirksey, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cholesterol Management
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Limb Salvage
- Marfan Syndrome
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Subclavian Steal Syndrome
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Ulcer
- Varicose Veins
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirksey graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kirksey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Graduate Hospital-Tenet Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Kirksey MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lee Kirksey practice?
- Dr. Lee Kirksey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lee Kirksey practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Twinsburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Brunswick, OH and Medina, OH.
See Twinsburg Surgeons.