A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Levi Garraway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Levi Garraway is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garraway
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garraway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Levi Garraway, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garraway graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Garraway has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Levi A Garraway MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Levi A. Garraway practice?
- Dr. Levi Garraway has 1 office location.
Dr. Levi Garraway practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.