A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Levi Garraway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Levi Garraway is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Levi Garraway, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garraway graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Garraway has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Levi A Garraway MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Levi A. Garraway practice?
- Dr. Levi Garraway has 4 office locations.
Dr. Levi Garraway practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Londonderry, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Milford, MA.
See Londonderry Internists and Londonderry Oncologists.