A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Levi Garraway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Levi Garraway, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garraway graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Garraway has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garraway accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan