A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Levi Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Levi Kuhn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Levi Kuhn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kuhn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Levi Donald Kuhn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Levi D. Kuhn practice?
- Dr. Levi Kuhn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Levi Kuhn practices Ophthalmology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Ophthalmologists.