A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Levi Ledgerwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ledgerwood
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ledgerwood Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledgerwood graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Ledgerwood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Levi Gene Ledgerwood MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Levi G. Ledgerwood practice?
- Dr. Levi Ledgerwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Levi Ledgerwood practices Otolaryngology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Otolaryngologists.