A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Levi Ledgerwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledgerwood graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Ledgerwood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Levi Gene Ledgerwood MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Levi G. Ledgerwood practice?
- Dr. Levi Ledgerwood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Levi Ledgerwood practices Otolaryngology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists.