A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Levi Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Levi Watkins is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Watkins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Levi Watkins MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Levi Watkins practice?
- Dr. Levi Watkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Levi Watkins practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.