A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Levi Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Levi Zimmerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Levi Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Zimmerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Levi Ken Zimmerman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Levi K. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Levi Zimmerman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Levi Zimmerman practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Kittanning, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Natrona Heights, PA and Clarion, PA.
See Kittanning Anesthesiologists and Kittanning Pain Management Doctors.