A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Levon Gazarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Levon Gazarian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Levon Gazarian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gazarian graduated from University Of Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gazarian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gazarian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 79 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Levon H. Gazarian practice?
Dr. Levon Gazarian practices Internal Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Internists.