A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Levonne Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Levonne Rachel Lee MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Levonne R. Lee practice?
- Dr. Levonne Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Levonne Lee practices Ophthalmology near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Ophthalmologists.