A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Levy Ansaldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansaldo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Ansaldo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital of New Bedford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Levy Dimaandal Ansaldo MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Levy D. Ansaldo practice?
- Dr. Levy Ansaldo has 1 office location.
Dr. Levy Ansaldo practices Internal Medicine near New Bedford, MA.
See New Bedford Internists.