A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lew Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lew Barker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lew Barker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Barker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lew David Barker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lew D. Barker practice?
- Dr. Lew Barker has 1 office location.
Dr. Lew Barker practices Family Medicine near Turlock, CA.
See Turlock Family Physicians.