Dr. Lew Disney MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 7th, 2016
Placed a titanium clip on the left side of my head, May 4 , 2001 for an aneurysm.
Dr.Disney prolonged my life back in 2001, he is just an exceptional human being /Dr. I knew the moment I met him, I was in good hands. May GOD continue to BLESS him with all his knowledge and abilities to help others....

January 25th, 2016
THE BEST!
Dr Disney was my surgeon for my Lower Back Surgery. Thanks to him I can once again live the life I had before the injury. Basically he's a Saint!

October 22nd, 2015
I had a fusion performed by Dr. Disney that gave me my life back.

September 29th, 2015
Very impressed
Dr. Disney performed a 4 level spine fusion on my lower back in 2008. Prior to the surgery I was a mess. I could not exercise and at times could not even walk. Within a year I was playing basketball again. I always refer friends and family to him (especially for second opinions). He save my back and I will beforever thankful.

April 20th, 2015
Trying to contact the dr. is very difficult. He is excellent in surgery, but the follow up is less than satisfactory.

March 16th, 2015
Very clear about explaining problem and options available. Compassionate and caring.

October 23rd, 2012
Exceptionally gifted and kind hearted, takes healing personally!
Always took the extra time to explain our options and when it came to the surgery, was very optimistic about the outcome. He is such a caring person, relates to you on a very human level and the results of the surgery were outstanding. I could not recommend a doctor more than this man. Do everything you can to secure his services, he is in a class all by himself!

July 5th, 2012
Dr. Disney performed a balloon kyphoplasty on my 82-year-old mother who had been told by her regular doctor that there was nothing that could be done for her degenerated disk and the pain she was experiencing. Unfortunately, a year had gone by before we heard about Dr. Disney, and he was up front about not being able to repair her back to 100%, but the procedure was very successful in relieving the pain. I was so thankful a friend had referred us to Dr. Disney.

October 6th, 2011
Barbara Siddell
I can't say enough about Dr. Disney. If I could give 10 stars, I would. He is amazingly thorough and his bedside manner is spectacular. He carefully explained the procedure I underwent and addressed ALL of my questions or concerns. Pomona has an amazing asset in Dr. Disney!

July 9th, 2010
Dr. Disney was wonderful!! Through both of my brain surgeries. He was kind and caring, understanding and has a wonderful bedside manner!!

June 15th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
In 1998 I suffered a cerebral anuerysm--and Doctor Disney totally fixed me right up! Performed a craniotomy and the results were terrific--I'm st ...

May 19th, 2010
excellent dr.
I had back surgery 9 yrs ago and still feel great...I have sent a couple of friends to see dr. disney who had surgery and they alos had a great outcome. He has the bet bedside manner and really gives you time and makes you feel he truely cares about your problems. The man knows his stuff!