Dr. Lew Little Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lew Little?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Lew Little?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 6th, 2016

Highly recommend

The staff is very polite, friendly, helpful, well groomed and competent . They are very accommodating . Dr. Little is extremely helpful, interested and concerned , listens , strives to help patient find best relief from pain . He is very learned and has a good sense of humor . Installs confidence in his Patients

August 31st, 2016

Took my money and ran

I was accepted as a self paying patient. After waiting more than a month for my appointment, I was required to pay upfront, $375. for my visit. The nurse who did the intake was very professional; I cannot say the same about the doctor. Doctor made several inappropriate jokes at my expense. As a pain management clinic, I admitted that I may temporarily need opioids to help deal with my chronic pain in my knee. He said that would be out of the question and the answer would be further surgery. He then told me to come back when I got medical insurance and summarily dismissed me in a most rude manner. No further reason for the dismissal was forthcoming. Don't waste your time with this quack! He insisted on a surgery he knew I couldn't afford so he dumped me due to lack of insurance. Not ethical, maybe not even legal.

May 25th, 2016

I went in to see DR Little and the place reminded me of a locked up place as if I were looking for drugs. In which I told him I just wanted to be out of pain and hated taking any medication. I spent more time in the waiting room then I did with him and he charged me $398.00 and sent me on my way.

October 30th, 2015

He is ok has changed the way he used to be. and is very strict about his federal regulation he needs to comply to. Gives me injections and they work for me. He does seem to be pushy about getting them. Overall he is a good doctor that may not remember the things you told his in prior visits. I have a fused vertebrae at c-4 c-5 and other issues he helps me deal with.

June 11th, 2015

Very knowledgable about my condition and how to treat it.

January 8th, 2015

Excellent doctor and stadf

July 28th, 2012

A great choice - No waiting like South West Florida pain Center

Dr. Lew is a very good doctor and much more caring about the individual than the Southwest Florida pain Center in Port Charlotte where the average wait time os 1.5 to 3 hours due to terrible management. Dr. Lew is very personable and detailed with his patients. His approach is very thorough and complete and truly cares for his patients. This is a refreshing change. An excellent choice all around. Most of all true caring about the patient rather than just processing you in and out.

June 20th, 2012

Very Good Doctor.

My experience with Dr. Little has been great. After my accident I had to see a pain management doctor. The doctor has put me on therapy and getting me back to the place where I can function again with my pain. Would recommend this doctor to who ever needs help with injuries or disabilities.

January 11th, 2012

excellent doctor. caring and professional.

May 6th, 2011

Best pain management doctor I have ever had. The man is a genius.

August 23rd, 2017