A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lew Schon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lew Schon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lew Schon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Foot Deformities
- Foot Diseases
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Neurogenic Arthropathy
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schon graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lew C. Schon practice?
Dr. Lew Schon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons.