Dr. Lew Schon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lew Schon?

October 15th, 2017

Ankle pain

Great doctor great bedside manner.

September 28th, 2017

Favorite doctor

Dr. Lew Schon is a skilled surgeon who has performed an ankle fusion on me. He shows he really cares and loves what he does and wants to do the best job possible to correct the problem. He did that for me and still shows concern for my progress as I age. He's warm and friendly as well as being extremely thorough. He impresses me with all these good qualities. I just found out he has musical talent and performs and that only makes him more unique as a human being.

September 25th, 2017

Dr Lew Saved My Life‼️

Dr Lew Schon is simply the smartest and most passionate doctor I have ever known. I count myself among the most grateful of his scores of grateful patients since he literally saved my foot, ankle and leg, and gave me back my ability to walk! He gave me back my life when it appeared I'd be totally disabled for life without use of my right foot and leg. I was referred to Dr Lew 2 years after surgery for major dislocated ankle and foot bones from a bad car crash. My NYC surgeon who treated me during those 2 years declared there was nothing else that could be done for me, even tho I still could not walk and was seriously in danger of loosing my foot. Within 5 minutes of reviewing my MRI that I brought with me from NYC - the same MRI that my NYC surgeon based her opinion on - Dr Lew saw a way to restore my foot function. Dr Lew performed corrective surgery to undo the damage resulting from my prior surgery, and to craft a new creative mechanism with my tendons and bones (and miraculously no hardware!) to restore foot function to a high degree! I am grateful every day that I was brought to Dr Lew! That surgery 11 years ago restored my mobility! I see Dr Lew regularly for check ups and to learn what he is working on in his amazing biotech lab that may be available to improve my function as I age. Dr Lew always greets me (and every other patient I see him with) with his usual good humor, big smile, bow tie and undying commitment to keep me mobile and improve my condition. I am proud to join other grateful patients in fundraising for Dr Lew's amazing biotech lab that seeks innovative cutting-edge solutions for people who have lost mobility due to diabetes, accidents, sports and dance injuries, arthritis and many other unfortunate situations. I am even prouder to write this review of Dr Lew's extraordinary work that has restored me to living with a relatively modest inconvenience rather than zero mobility and total disability. Thank you Dr Lew‼️

September 24th, 2017

My brother's experience with Dr. Schon was just short of miraculous so when I tweaked (a professional athlete's word for an injury that keeps them from playing for any period of time) my ankle, I rode in a car for 20 hours straight with my foot in a bucket of ice to make sure I could get the best advice on the planet. Dr. Schon took me through my MRI like we were in a study group cramming for our medical boards. I ask a lot of questions, I want the details and I am a bit intense. I followed every step of his plan and his treatment was perfect. He actually got me to relax a bit with his wonderful bedside manner. Thank you so much Dr. Schon!!!

This Doctor is a Miracle Maker

I could hardly walk. Not only did Dr. Schon diagnose my foot problem perfectly, prescribe the right treatment and apparatuses ( one of which Dr. Schon created himself), but he did not sugar coat my prognosis and told me truly how long it will take to recover. This doctor is a genius and I would not only highly recommend Dr. Schon for any foot injury, but will tell you that he is kind, thorough and brilliant as well as a miracle maker!!!

Exceptional Physician!

Dr. Schon has performed multiple, successful surgeries on my ankle and has helped me to avoid surgeries on my other one! He deeply cares about his patients and is committed to training the next generation of top notch orthopedic surgeons. After two major ankle surgeries, I never thought I would play rugby again. However, after Dr. Schon's excellent surgical technique and expertise, I am now playing in the Women's Premier League and I couldn't be more grateful!

September 24th, 2017

Most amazing foot & ankle surgeon out there

Incredibly knowledge and compassionate, you can't find a better expert. Best ever.

Exceptional Physician

Dr. Schon performed several unique and difficult surgeries on my wife's feet (successfully). He was an amazing communicator who took the time and interest to fully explain everything about the surgery. He is passionate about his craft. Truly an amazing physician.

Karen Koch CRNA

I would like to say in public what I have always said in private. I have had the privilege of working with Dr. Schon for over 25 years. I have never met a more diligent, conscientious & devoted physician. Each patient is a priority. Each patient is an individual. His care & concern will hopefully persist as a role model as we are continuously maintaining the focus on the individual patient and optimizing their outcome.

Speedy Recovery Time After Surgery

I experienced pain in my Achilles Tendon for the last few years. After having an Achilles’ tendon reattachment surgey by Dr. Lew Schon, I was back to my normal soccer refereeing within only a few months! I was expecting to be handicapped by this surgery for the entire year, but Dr. Lew Schon worked his magic for sure. Highly recommend Dr. Schon to all friends and family that are having any foot and ankle issues. He is the doctor to see!!

Happy Patient

Nine years ago I had an unremitting foot infection. Four doctors in South Florida all said my only choice was amputation. I heard of Dr. Schon and came to Baltimore where he successfully operated to save my foot. I was very impressed with his care, expertise and professionalism, and he has been there for me ever since. I highly recommend him.

Very positive experience with Dr. Lew Schon

I have severe RA which brought me to Dr Schon. I have been impressed in every meeting with him as he spends extreme quality time with me, is very professional and especially warm. He has replaced my right ankle and fused my left and with each procedure he explained in full detail what would take place. I like the fact he also is a teacher to residents and continually learns/teaches the latest innovations. If not for him and the struggles I’m having from my RA I don’t think I would be walking.