Dr. Lewis Levy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 17th, 2013
Unprofessional doctor
I found this doctor to be unprofessional. I walked out of his office more ignorant than when I went in. He did not answer any of my questions, instead he hedged and avoided my questions and spoke only of what he thought I could understand or wanted me to accept. He would not show me any of my MRI results because, as he put it, I "would not understand them!". He prescribed medication not relevant to my condition. All he did was make stupid jokes expecting me to laugh. He did not educate me in the least as ALL my other doctors have done. I may not be a technician but I do know what a bulging disc is and what it looks like when pressed agaiinst the nerve. He felt I would not understand it. I walked out of his office literally in a mental cloud. I will never go back to him again. I believe this doctor is an idiot.

March 23rd, 2013
Life saver
What an amazing doctor. For over a year I have been shuffled from specialist to specialist trying to find an answer to why I, a healthy and active female, suddenly started having pain and weakness to the point where I now need a cane at the age of 38... Someone finally sent me to Dr. Levy... He saw me the next day and squeezed all of my testing into one week. He's fighting the needed fight with my insurance for the testing and isn't sitting on his hands or taking his time. Finally someone besides me senses the urgency. I'm going to give this man a giant hug once he figures out my diagnosis. He truly does care. I'm not just an insurance check or a copy to this man. He truly loves his profession and its very obvious. I'd trust him with the lives of my children.

March 9th, 2010
TOPS
Excellent. kind, caring, listens attentively. Not rushed. Answers all questions. Thorough. Goes the extra mile.Returns all phone calls promptly. Gentleman---true caring professional & friend!