Dr. Lewis Andres MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

September 24th, 2016
44 yo breast cancer with reconstruction
Grateful to have had the BEST. Dr Andres is extraordinarily skilled and talented with a huge heart for his patients. His techniques provide amazing results for reconstruction. Am blessed to have had him on my team of caregivers. Wonderful staff as well.

July 14th, 2016
Breaat cancer
After breast cancer, double mastectomy, reconstruction and revision after radiation I am very pleased with the way my body looks. Dr Andres and staff took care of me with kindness and compassion, disolving my fear. He is an excellent doctor!

May 23rd, 2016
BEST SURGEON AND STAFF EVER
Most compassionate, brilliant, responsive, kind surgeon and office, with exemplary standards, outcomes, and excellence in surgery, training, teaching, charity, publications, and the best peer reviews. Dr Anrdres has been a top Doctor in the valley in both 2015 and 2016 in two specialties. He is an expert in many areas of both reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery for men and women and children. He and his staff are perfection. I come out of a related field and with my husband's cancers, and my 19 surgeries, I have never met anyone of this caliber. Even though my medical procedure was covered by insurance with one other physician, I chose to do this self pay as I have many allergy issues, and healing issues. From the highest level of education at the top schools in the USA, Harvard, Columbia, Mayo and more to the accolades from his peers and clients to his ability to teach, publish and give back to so many disadvantaged, Dr. Andres is unbelievable. I have worked in three medical centers; one medical school and my husband and I have had a practice with hundreds of doctors as clients. YOU CANNOT DO BETTER THAN THIS SURGEON AND HIS STAFF.

March 21st, 2016
Breast cancer reconstruction
I would highly recommend Dr. Andres. I have been badly scarred and horribly misshapen for many years after bilateral mastectomies and poor reconstruction, Dr Andres with his amazing skills was able to completely transform me into a normal looking woman. My self esteem was given a 100% boost.! I will be forever grateful to this talented, compassionate Doctor.

January 18th, 2016
Breast Revision Repair post double masectomy
For the first time since the start of my reconstruction I feel like Dr Andres understands the bigger picture. I'm young, at least I feel young (46) and I want to feel sexy again, and for me breast are a big part of that. My reconstruction is not horrible but it is far from sexy. I know that I can and will live a happy fulfilled life with my current breast...but he listened and understood that maybe the bonus to going through all the crap that cancers entails is having new breast that look nice and do not require a padded bra and a high neck shirt. I have felt so guilty for asking for a better cosmetic result, reminding myself that I should just be happy to be alive and healthy. Thanks to his compassion and understanding I have hope of something better in the near future without the guilt. I just wish I had met him sooner.

December 22nd, 2015
Bilateral mastectomy w/expanders (No nipple sparing); reconstruction afterward.
Skilled surgeon with an exceptionally kind and caring bedside manner. Staff was always friendly, knowledgeable and respectful. My scars are minimal and my before, during and aftercare were all excellent. I would recommend Dr. Andres to anyone who is looking for the whole package - skilled, caring and available.

August 6th, 2015
Beautiful results with Botox. Waiting to get my tummy tuck! Will update later.

June 2nd, 2015
Plastic Surgery
I saw Dr. Andres after sister had breast reconstruction performed. She was ecstatic about his work and his competence. I decided to see him for some breast and body work to improve my mommy body. I am absolutely thrilled with my new breasts and body and agree that his a very talented surgeon. He is thorough, always listens, very compassionate, and has great bedside manner. His office is beautiful and staff just as caring and thoughtful. I recommend him to everybody and know of a couple of coworkers and family that have and will be getting Plastic Surgery done by him as well.

May 5th, 2015
Beautiful office with excellent staff. Care was superb and always timely. Couldn't be happier with results. Dr. Andres was very caring, compassionate, and knowledgable. Staaf always easy to contact and very friendly. Always helped me throughout my care.

April 21st, 2015
I had an amazing experience since my first meeting with him. He was sincere, knowledgeable, and caring. He listened throughout, unlike other doctors I saw. He was confident and demonstrated a true dedication to his profession , which put me at ease. The result was more than I had asked for. I am so happy. His staff is wonderful and could count on any of them throughout my time there. Highest praises! Thank you!

March 11th, 2015
Dr. Andres seems to care much more about his own agenda, rather than listening and providing pros and cons of different options.

October 2nd, 2014
Retired School Secretary
Dr. Andres and Staff: I want to thank all of you for being so caring and understanding about my condition, and for being so patient in answering all the questions that was so mind boggling to me. I was faced with finding a new Plastic Surgeon after 13 years since my double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery done by another doctor who had retired. One of my implant collapsed and it needed to be replaced. Dr. Andres was recommended to me by my favorite Breast Care Center in Phoenix. After reading about his background and education, I called his office and I was able to see Dr. Andres in a timely manner. He explained the entire procedure and answered all my questions. Since I was so satisfied with his knowledge and professionalism, a surgery time was scheduled. The results were better than I had expected, and I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Andres to anyone. I TRUST Dr. Andres and I cannot thank him enough for turning my worries to a positive mode where I was confident about going through with the surgery with him. Thank you again.