Dr. Lewis Andres Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lewis Andres?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

July 1st, 2017

130lbs 5'2 age 37. Dr. Andres is wonderful.

I traveled to phoenix to get a BBL from Dr. Lewis Albert Andres. I have traveled to him for a previous surgery and loved him so I went back. He was very knowledgeable and made me comfortable. He answered all my questions before I asked and even sat with me before th procedure to ensure I was comfortable He is current with his training which is very important to me. I would definitely travel to see him for my next procedure.

April 28th, 2017

Highly recommended

Having bilateral mastectomies and reconstruction is a touch decision, but it was the right one and Dr. Andres was the right surgeon. He came highly recommended and I was told that he specialized in breast reconstruction. It shows in his work, in his compassion, and in his dedication to patients. I am extremely happy with the results. They look natural and real. On top of great results, Dr. Andres is very sensitive about what patients are going through (physically and emotionally). He is compassionate and honest, and extremely patient-focused. Highly recommended.

January 19th, 2017

I have complete trust in Dr. Andres. He is very caring and an expert at breast cancer reconstruction. I just had my first stage of reconstruction Jan 4, 2017 and I cannot wait to see beautiful, feminine breasts again. I'm so happy that he is taking care of me because it's obvious that I matter to him and he is a perfectionist.

December 24th, 2016

Dr Andres had to perform emergency surgery on me unexpectedly after.a skin failure. He did an exceptional job with reconstruction. I appreciate his tenderness, encouragement and skill throughout this difficult time.

September 24th, 2016

44 yo breast cancer with reconstruction

Grateful to have had the BEST. Dr Andres is extraordinarily skilled and talented with a huge heart for his patients. His techniques provide amazing results for reconstruction. Am blessed to have had him on my team of caregivers. Wonderful staff as well.

July 14th, 2016

Breaat cancer

After breast cancer, double mastectomy, reconstruction and revision after radiation I am very pleased with the way my body looks. Dr Andres and staff took care of me with kindness and compassion, disolving my fear. He is an excellent doctor!

May 24th, 2016

BEST SURGEON AND STAFF EVER

Most compassionate, brilliant, responsive, kind surgeon and office, with exemplary standards, outcomes, and excellence in surgery, training, teaching, charity, publications, and the best peer reviews. Dr Anrdres has been a top Doctor in the valley in both 2015 and 2016 in two specialties. He is an expert in many areas of both reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery for men and women and children. He and his staff are perfection. I come out of a related field and with my husband's cancers, and my 19 surgeries, I have never met anyone of this caliber. Even though my medical procedure was covered by insurance with one other physician, I chose to do this self pay as I have many allergy issues, and healing issues. From the highest level of education at the top schools in the USA, Harvard, Columbia, Mayo and more to the accolades from his peers and clients to his ability to teach, publish and give back to so many disadvantaged, Dr. Andres is unbelievable. I have worked in three medical centers; one medical school and my husband and I have had a practice with hundreds of doctors as clients. YOU CANNOT DO BETTER THAN THIS SURGEON AND HIS STAFF.

March 22nd, 2016

Breast cancer reconstruction

I would highly recommend Dr. Andres. I have been badly scarred and horribly misshapen for many years after bilateral mastectomies and poor reconstruction, Dr Andres with his amazing skills was able to completely transform me into a normal looking woman. My self esteem was given a 100% boost.! I will be forever grateful to this talented, compassionate Doctor.

January 18th, 2016

Breast Revision Repair post double masectomy

For the first time since the start of my reconstruction I feel like Dr Andres understands the bigger picture. I'm young, at least I feel young (46) and I want to feel sexy again, and for me breast are a big part of that. My reconstruction is not horrible but it is far from sexy. I know that I can and will live a happy fulfilled life with my current breast...but he listened and understood that maybe the bonus to going through all the crap that cancers entails is having new breast that look nice and do not require a padded bra and a high neck shirt. I have felt so guilty for asking for a better cosmetic result, reminding myself that I should just be happy to be alive and healthy. Thanks to his compassion and understanding I have hope of something better in the near future without the guilt. I just wish I had met him sooner.

December 22nd, 2015

Bilateral mastectomy w/expanders (No nipple sparing); reconstruction afterward.

Skilled surgeon with an exceptionally kind and caring bedside manner. Staff was always friendly, knowledgeable and respectful. My scars are minimal and my before, during and aftercare were all excellent. I would recommend Dr. Andres to anyone who is looking for the whole package - skilled, caring and available.

August 6th, 2015

Beautiful results with Botox. Waiting to get my tummy tuck! Will update later.

June 2nd, 2015

Plastic Surgery

I saw Dr. Andres after sister had breast reconstruction performed. She was ecstatic about his work and his competence. I decided to see him for some breast and body work to improve my mommy body. I am absolutely thrilled with my new breasts and body and agree that his a very talented surgeon. He is thorough, always listens, very compassionate, and has great bedside manner. His office is beautiful and staff just as caring and thoughtful. I recommend him to everybody and know of a couple of coworkers and family that have and will be getting Plastic Surgery done by him as well.