Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

2.5

Turn Around And Leave show details Turn Around And Leave
by ally on Mar 20th, 2014

my appointment was scheduled to be at 12:30 pm. I was not called to come to the back room until 2:00 pm. I waiting in that room until 3:15. When he finally showed up he asked what was happening and i told him the symptoms of my auto immune disease, which is attacks my thyroid. I told him my extreme fatigue was interfering with my life. he the told me that being tired has nothing to do with my thyroid (if you have thyroid problems you understand how wrong this is). he talked over me. told me that i had "emotional hysteria" because i was getting annoyed about how wrong he was. and that my muscle pain was from an sexually transmitted disease... that i don't even have. he is completely sexist and told me everything was in my head. i had to correct him numerous times on things about my disease that all doctors should know. he finally settled on the fact that he didn't know if i had a thyroid problem even though his own lab found the antibodies in my blood. i am leaving this practice before he me.

He takes time with you. show details He takes time with you.
Jul 25th, 2013

He seems to be a caring and considering doctor. He does take time with you, so I never felt rushed by him. His PA is ok. His nurse is always running around, and seems like she has way too mich to do. Felt rushed when with her. The lady at the front desk seemed quite abrupt, and was rude to me in more than one occasion. There is almost always a long wait to see him, but that is mostly because of how he takes his time.