A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Auerbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Auerbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auerbach
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Auerbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Auerbach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Auerbach graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Auerbach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis E Auerbach MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis E. Auerbach practice?
- Dr. Lewis Auerbach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Auerbach practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Oncologists.