A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Auerbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Auerbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auerbach
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Auerbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Auerbach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Auerbach graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Auerbach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis E Auerbach MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis E. Auerbach practice?
- Dr. Lewis Auerbach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Auerbach practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Sun City Center, FL.
See Brandon Internists and Brandon Oncologists.