A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Bader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Bader is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Bader, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bader graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Bader has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Martin Bader MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis M. Bader practice?
- Dr. Lewis Bader has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Bader practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Radiologists.