A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Bellardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Bellardo, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Bellardo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellardo graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bellardo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Hickman Community Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis J Bellardo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Lewis J. Bellardo practice?
- Dr. Lewis Bellardo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Bellardo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Nashville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.