A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Bliss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Bliss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Bliss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bliss graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bliss has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Sacker Bliss MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis S. Bliss practice?
- Dr. Lewis Bliss has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Bliss practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.