A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Bliss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Bliss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bliss
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bliss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Bliss, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bliss graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bliss has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Sacker Bliss MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis S. Bliss practice?
- Dr. Lewis Bliss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Bliss practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.