A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Braverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Braverman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Braverman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Disorders
- Thyroid Dysfunction General Endocrinology & Metabolism Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Braverman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Braverman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Edward Braverman MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lewis E. Braverman practice?
- Dr. Lewis Braverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Braverman practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Nuclear Medicine near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists, Jamaica Plain Endocrinologists, and Jamaica Plain Nuclear Medicine Physicians.