Learn more about Dr. Lewis Braverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Braverman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braverman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Braverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Braverman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Braverman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Braverman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis E Braverman MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lewis E. Braverman practice?
- Dr. Lewis Braverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Braverman practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Nuclear Medicine near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists, Jamaica Plain Endocrinologists, and Jamaica Plain Nuclear Medicine Physicians.