Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones), Nuclear Medicine Specialist

Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 25th, 2012

Dr Braverman is one of the finest doctors I have had the pleasure of using. He is calm and thorough. He takes him time at appointments, but is never, never more than 5-10 minutes late in seeing me at my scheduled time. He doesn't overbook his patients. He calls within a few days with lab results. He is simply the best! There is one rating on this site which should be removed immediately. Dr. B is a gentleman in ALL ways....ALL ways! Again, he is one of the finest professionals practicing!

Sadistic Sexual Psychopath show details Sadistic Sexual Psychopath
Feb 28th, 2012

Lew sexually assaulted all of his female patients at UMass Medical Center with indecent A&B of the breasts. Then he billed for it like a good little American. Multiple doctors watched and did nothing. I tried to stop him but as you can see he is well insulated.

impressive common-sense MD show details impressive common-sense MD
Oct 28th, 2011

Dr. Braverman seemed to me to have a wealth of experience and was able to narrow the diagnosis immediately. Then after testing his impressions were confirmed. He is calm and not a reactionary. Can't say enough good about this MD.

Great Compassionate Doctor show details Great Compassionate Doctor
May 31st, 2011

I was running late due to other appointments in the hospital, and Dr. Braverman was waiting for me in the lobby. He reassured me that I would be fine after my procedure and prescribed a medicine that no other doctors (and I have been to a lot) had thought to prescribe. There was nothing creepy about him.

Dr Braverman is the best Endocrinologist show details Dr Braverman is the best Endocrinologist
May 22nd, 2011

He goes above and beyond to help his patients. ANYTHING negative said against him is a lie meant to hurt his reputation. I am a patient of Dr. Braverman and he has probably saved the life of my sister and father.He was the only Doctor that was able to diagnose my illness.He is simply one of the best doctor's that I have dealt with.

Jan 18th, 2011

Overall, he is one of the most dedicated Doctors that I have ever met.He will work hard to diagnose and treat you. He is intelligent and caring. I wish their were more Doctors like him.

Dr. Braverman is a treasure to BMC and all of his patients show details Dr. Braverman is a treasure to BMC and all of his patients
Apr 21st, 2010

Dr. Braverman is a caring, compassionate and outstanding doctor. I schedule a yearly appointment and each time I visit, I leave with a higher opinion of him. I'm so priviledged to be in his care, and actually look forward to my annual appointments.