Dr. Lewis Braverman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lewis Braverman?

October 17th, 2017

Not recommended for female patients

Think about how hyperbolic the positive reviews are. Or that many of them specifically claim that there's "nothing creepy about him" or that "any negative review is a lie." However knowledgeable he is about endocrinology, I do not recommend him. He did not act professionally or appropriately with me when I saw him. I am not comfortable being more specific than that. If you are a woman, think twice before seeing this man.

June 25th, 2012

Dr Braverman is one of the finest doctors I have had the pleasure of using. He is calm and thorough. He takes him time at appointments, but is never, never more than 5-10 minutes late in seeing me at my scheduled time. He doesn't overbook his patients. He calls within a few days with lab results. He is simply the best! There is one rating on this site which should be removed immediately. Dr. B is a gentleman in ALL ways....ALL ways! Again, he is one of the finest professionals practicing!

October 28th, 2011

impressive common-sense MD

Dr. Braverman seemed to me to have a wealth of experience and was able to narrow the diagnosis immediately. Then after testing his impressions were confirmed. He is calm and not a reactionary. Can't say enough good about this MD.

June 1st, 2011

Great Compassionate Doctor

I was running late due to other appointments in the hospital, and Dr. Braverman was waiting for me in the lobby. He reassured me that I would be fine after my procedure and prescribed a medicine that no other doctors (and I have been to a lot) had thought to prescribe. There was nothing creepy about him.

May 22nd, 2011

Dr Braverman is the best Endocrinologist

He goes above and beyond to help his patients. ANYTHING negative said against him is a lie meant to hurt his reputation. I am a patient of Dr. Braverman and he has probably saved the life of my sister and father.He was the only Doctor that was able to diagnose my illness.He is simply one of the best doctor's that I have dealt with.

January 18th, 2011

Overall, he is one of the most dedicated Doctors that I have ever met.He will work hard to diagnose and treat you. He is intelligent and caring. I wish their were more Doctors like him.

April 21st, 2010

Dr. Braverman is a treasure to BMC and all of his patients

Dr. Braverman is a caring, compassionate and outstanding doctor. I schedule a yearly appointment and each time I visit, I leave with a higher opinion of him. I'm so priviledged to be in his care, and actually look forward to my annual appointments.

February 24th, 2017