Dr. Lewis Braverman MD Patient Reviews

December 28th, 2016
Sex Offender
Lew is a serial sex offender who engaged in indecent A&B of the breasts of all of his female endocrine patients. Probably went into endo so he could get access to vulnerable women. All crimes witnessed by other doctors. One of many violent Jews and/or psychopaths from Harvard who took over UMass Medical Center and used it for their own purposes. Never go to a hospital or doctor's office alone.

June 25th, 2012
Dr Braverman is one of the finest doctors I have had the pleasure of using. He is calm and thorough. He takes him time at appointments, but is never, never more than 5-10 minutes late in seeing me at my scheduled time. He doesn't overbook his patients. He calls within a few days with lab results. He is simply the best! There is one rating on this site which should be removed immediately. Dr. B is a gentleman in ALL ways....ALL ways! Again, he is one of the finest professionals practicing!

October 28th, 2011
impressive common-sense MD
Dr. Braverman seemed to me to have a wealth of experience and was able to narrow the diagnosis immediately. Then after testing his impressions were confirmed. He is calm and not a reactionary. Can't say enough good about this MD.

May 31st, 2011
Great Compassionate Doctor
I was running late due to other appointments in the hospital, and Dr. Braverman was waiting for me in the lobby. He reassured me that I would be fine after my procedure and prescribed a medicine that no other doctors (and I have been to a lot) had thought to prescribe. There was nothing creepy about him.

May 22nd, 2011
Dr Braverman is the best Endocrinologist
He goes above and beyond to help his patients. ANYTHING negative said against him is a lie meant to hurt his reputation. I am a patient of Dr. Braverman and he has probably saved the life of my sister and father.He was the only Doctor that was able to diagnose my illness.He is simply one of the best doctor's that I have dealt with.

January 18th, 2011
Overall, he is one of the most dedicated Doctors that I have ever met.He will work hard to diagnose and treat you. He is intelligent and caring. I wish their were more Doctors like him.

April 21st, 2010
Dr. Braverman is a treasure to BMC and all of his patients
Dr. Braverman is a caring, compassionate and outstanding doctor. I schedule a yearly appointment and each time I visit, I leave with a higher opinion of him. I'm so priviledged to be in his care, and actually look forward to my annual appointments.