A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Bridgforth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bridgforth graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Bridgforth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Mem Health Center
- Southside Community Hospital
- Chippenham/JHNSTN Wils Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis William Bridgforth MD is a male General Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lewis W. Bridgforth practice?
- Dr. Lewis Bridgforth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Bridgforth practices General Practice near Farmville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Victoria, VA.
See Farmville Primary Care Doctors.