A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Bridgforth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bridgforth
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bridgforth Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bridgforth graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Bridgforth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Mem Health Center
- Southside Community Hospital
- Chippenham/JHNSTN Wils Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis William Bridgforth MD is a male General Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lewis W. Bridgforth practice?
- Dr. Lewis Bridgforth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Bridgforth practices General Practice near Farmville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Victoria, VA.
See Farmville Primary Care Doctors.