Psychiatrist

2.0

The unscrupulous self-projecting psychiatrist show details The unscrupulous self-projecting psychiatrist
May 12th, 2011

This man is a Bipolar patient himself, and loves to diagnose it in other people. He nearly ruined my life, starting at age 14! He drugged me, and told me I would never amount to anything because I was so sick. He even wrote me a doctor's note to drop out of high school at age 16!I have been free of his medical manipulation for 6 years now. I am now a soon to be college graduate making straight A's.He also diagnosed my mother 6 mos after diagnosing me; she never got better under his care and died worse off than when he took over her care. I, my family and friends question his motives in treating me and my mother. He saw my mother and I "pro-bono", and has refused to release my records to any doctor who has ever attempted to get them since.If you must see him, at least get a second opinion.

great with diagnosing, poor with people show details great with diagnosing, poor with people
Aug 31st, 2009

he is excellent if you need a diagnosis or medication regiment but if you have a problem during he is not your man!!