A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Cook, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Cook has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis C Cook MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis C. Cook practice?
- Dr. Lewis Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Cook practices Ophthalmology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Ophthalmologists.