Dr. Lewis Chaikin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lewis Chaikin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 3rd, 2017

He ruined my bladder

It's too late for me. He was using silver nitrate and stripped off all of my bladder lining. It took years to get worse and worse until I had to get my bladder removed. I now have an Indiana Pouch which is inside my body but it's a pain in the butt! Don't ever see this DR He lost his licesne and went to jail too.

November 18th, 2015

This man is awful. I had to have his work totally corrected by a team consisting of a urologist and gynocologist.

August 16th, 2010

Dr Lewis Chaikin is the best

Dr Chaikin went way out of his way to help my husband. We had been to several dr's in Florida who sd they could not do anything else for us. But Lewis Chaikin would not stop trying. Even when we had lost hope, he had not. He is a fantastic dr and a good man. Without his help our lives would be completely different. Thank you so much Dr Chaikin for your graciousness. I truly hope more patients take the time to tell you how grateful they are or should be for your service. So many times we only talk about the bad. I am forever grateful. If there is ever anything i can do to return the generosity, please let me know. I feel i owe you so much more. God Bless.

February 20th, 2009

See this man!

This guy is great. I saw him for several years and he is the best. Take it to the bank.

October 28th, 2015