A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Clayman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Clayman is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clayman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clayman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Clayman DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lewis Clayman practice?
- Dr. Lewis Clayman has 10 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Clayman practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Warren, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons and Southfield Dentists.