A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Clayman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Clayman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clayman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clayman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Clayman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clayman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Clayman DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lewis Clayman practice?
- Dr. Lewis Clayman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Clayman practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Pinole, CA.
See Pinole Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Pinole Dentists.