A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Coumanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Coumanis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Coumanis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coumanis graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Coumanis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Coumanis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis Coumanis practice?
- Dr. Lewis Coumanis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Coumanis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Biloxi, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Mobile, AL and Miramar Beach, FL.
See Biloxi Radiologists.