A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Cummings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Cummings, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cummings has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Christopher Cummings MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lewis C. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Lewis Cummings has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Cummings practices Pediatrics near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Pediatricians.