A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Dickinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Dickinson, General/Trauma Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Dickinson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickinson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Dickinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Grand Strand Reg Med Ctr, Myrtle Beach, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Garrett Dickinson MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Lewis G. Dickinson practice?
- Dr. Lewis Dickinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Dickinson practices Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Surgeons.