A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Dickinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Dickinson, General/Trauma Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickinson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dickinson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Dickinson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Critical Care
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickinson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dickinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Grand Strand Reg Med Ctr, Myrtle Beach, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Garrett Dickinson MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lewis G. Dickinson practice?
- Dr. Lewis Dickinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Dickinson practices Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Surgeons.