Dr. Lewis Dickinson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 23 reviews

December 26th, 2016
Dr Dickinson
ji have been seeing Dr Dickinson for 7 years. I don't know of any Dr that I have been a patient of that I have more respect for and trust his judgement always.

Last visit to Dr. Dickenson
He is a very kind, caring doctor. He has always been there for us.

Great experience.

Great Doctor
He takes time to discuss your illness and explains your options

September 5th, 2016
Professional, experienced, courteous staff,

August 22nd, 2016
What a joke he is

August 12th, 2016
The staff at this facility is an exceptional team to be associated with. When you have a surgical procedure scheduled, there is no pressure or stress. Everything is scheduled for you. Your responsability is to follow the schedule. Everything is done for you! Just show up on time.

July 23rd, 2016
Mrs.
I would highly recommend Dr. Dickinson! He is caring, great listener, takes his time, but most of all he is an EXCELLENT SURGEON! His nurse is wonderful! His staff is friendly! I would give Dr. DICKINSON 10+

July 2nd, 2016
Dr Dickinson & Nursing staff in your office & at Grand Strand Medical Center.
My family Dr Chris Boggs suggested Dr Lewis Dickinson for my surgeon. At the apt. Dr Dickinson was very kind & personable. He listened to my problem, checked me out & told me what was wrong & his method of surgical intervention. He answered any & all questions I had. He gave the necessary time needed & didn't seem the least but rushed. After my surgery while the nurse was wheeling me out to my car, I ran into Dr Dickinson & he took time out of his schedule to stand there talking with me in the hospital entrance. He is staff of nurses in the office & at the hospital was over the top. Very kind & wanted to serve any way they could to make me feel at ease & welcome. My experience was on of the best I've ever had. Thank u Dr Dickinson, your office staff & the nursing staff in the Grand Strand Medical Center for making my surgery a good experience. The pre-opt nurses were great & the post-opt nurses were great. When I came to in recovery, I was very delusional & frantic, but all the nurses were all so kind to me. I will always remember u for how kind , mannerly & personable you all were with me & to help set me at ease. My direct nurse in recovery was great too. She did everything she could to ease my pain & quickly too. It didn't take but a few minutes to get my pain down & to a minimal. They were all over the top being kind & patient. I will never forget ur kindness. I highly recommend them all. Thank you for a good experience.

June 12th, 2016
Dr.Lewis Dickinson
Professional, courteous and knowledgeable staff. Made patient very welcome. Dr.Dickinson was extremely professional, listened to my questions and answered, provided pros and cons on diagnosis and how to best treat based on my extreme medical conditions and medications. Dr. Dickinson was very patient, kind, and did not rush thru appointment. The scheduler and nurse assisted in getting me in for designated procedure, insurance approval and followup. Felt so at ease as first time patient and was most impressed will definitely be returning for followup. Excellent rating means Excels in every step of quality and care.

May 30th, 2016
I really do like Dr. Dickenson. I was referred.to him about a year ago and this visit was a follow-up. He is kind and listens to you. He cares for his patients and wants to make sure they are cared for. I would highly recommend him.

May 13th, 2016
Good experience for a surgery.
I had a hernia surgery done by Dr. Dickinson and it was surprisingly easy. I went to hospital at 8 am and walked out on my own power at 11 am. I only needed pain pills for a day and a half, but did constantly keep ice on it which helped immensely.