A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Drusin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Drusin, MD, MPH is board certified in Preventive Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drusin graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Drusin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Drusin MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lewis Drusin practice?
- Dr. Lewis Drusin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Drusin practices Preventive Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Preventive Medicine Specialists.