Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lewis Edwards
Dr. Lewis Edwards, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesquite, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center At Irving, Baylor Heart And Vascular Center and Baylor University Medical Center. Dr. Edwards has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lewis Edwards has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lewis Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.
Dr. Megha Patel-Banker
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Mesquite, TX 0 mi6
Dr. Laura Farnum
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Mesquite, TX 0 mi35
Dr. Atul Singhal
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Mesquite, TX 0 mi27