A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Eirinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Eirinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Eirinberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eirinberg graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eirinberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis William Eirinberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lewis W. Eirinberg practice?
- Dr. Lewis Eirinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Eirinberg practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.