A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Elias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Elias is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elias
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elias graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Elias has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Heart Institute And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Robert Elias MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lewis R. Elias practice?
- Dr. Lewis Elias has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Elias practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Primary Care Doctors and Miami Beach Internists.