A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Elias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Elias is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elias
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Elias Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elias graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Elias has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Heart Institute And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Robert Elias MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lewis R. Elias practice?
- Dr. Lewis Elias has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Elias practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach General Practitioners and Miami Beach Internists.