A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Feder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Feder, Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Feder, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Feder graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feder has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis M Feder MD is a male Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lewis M. Feder practice?
- Dr. Lewis Feder has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Feder practices Dermatology and Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Surgeons.