A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Feder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Feder, Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Feder, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Feder graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feder has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis M Feder MD is a male Dermatologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lewis M. Feder practice?
- Dr. Lewis Feder has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Feder practices Dermatology and Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Plastic Surgeons.