A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Feiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Feiler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feiler
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Feiler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Feiler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Feiler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feiler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Scott Feiler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis S. Feiler practice?
- Dr. Lewis Feiler has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Feiler practices Ophthalmology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Ophthalmologists.