Gastroenterologists
16855 NE 2nd Ave
Ste 202
North Miami Beach, FL 33162
305-770-0062
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Horrible doctor  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2013

This doctor stunk! I took a family member there who was in their late 80's. After waiting for hours, Dr. Felder's bird-brained young assistant told them to take off their clothes and get up on the high table with no assistance from any of the staff. She went out of the room and left them there on their own with no assistance. There was only a rolling round doctor's stool in the room. There were no other chairs to hold on to while undressing. I tried to hold down the moving stool the best I could but unfortunately, my family member ended up falling on the ground. When I ran out to get someone to help me, the doctor stood there, without helping, and said "I don't normally treat people in their age group." That was cold. By the way, my family member's hemmorhoid problem is still there. The banding method he did didn't work. My advise is to go elsewhere. This doctor is incompetent and arrogant.

|  show details
by Gail Lynn Batton on Mar 8th, 2013

Dr. Felder is one who takes time with his pts and remembers them yrs later. He promotes comfort during procedures. He is just great about every matter. I would recommend him to any person with any form of gastric problems - end to end :) God bless one and all GLB

|  show details
May 11th, 2011

Excellent but the nurse supervisor is very rude needs to learn phone manners.

|  Diagnosed difficult problem  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2010

Dr. Felder and his staff faced a difficult diagnosis with me and met it head on with fantastic results.... no one else could figure out what the matter was.