A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis First:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis First, FAAP, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. First graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. First has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. First accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 8 plans
- Cigna - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lewis R. First practice?
Dr. Lewis First practices Pediatrics near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Pediatricians.