A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis First:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis First, FAAP, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. First graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. First has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis R First FAAP, MD, and MS is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lewis R. First practice?
- Dr. Lewis First has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lewis First practices Pediatrics near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Williston, VT.
See Burlington Pediatricians.