A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Frazee is Good. Dr. Frazee has been reviewed by 18 patients who have provided 13 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Frazee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazee graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. Frazee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frazee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Frazee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lewis J. Frazee practice?
Dr. Lewis Frazee practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Louie Frazee, Dr. Luigi Frazee, Dr. Louis Frazee, Dr. Luis Frazee