A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Frazee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Frazee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Frazee, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazee graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Frazee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Frazee MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis Frazee practice?
- Dr. Lewis Frazee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Frazee practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.