A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Fredane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Fredane, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredane graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Fredane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis M Fredane MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis M. Fredane practice?
- Dr. Lewis Fredane has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Fredane practices Neurology near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Neurologists.