Lewis D Friedlander MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 4th, 2016
Great Job!
I when in for my free consultation spent 20 to 30 minutes with Dr. Friedlander and his staff. He was up front what he could do for regarding a lift and tummy tuck and the cost in writing . I had lost over 125 weight this was the purpose for my tummy tuck. I also got my money worth on the day of the surgery we discuss lipo in the ab area and there was no addition charge for that procedure.once the surgery was complete I went home with an emergency cell number to him directly if i should need him. I am in recovery at the moment I will use him in the future if I should need any cosmetic work. He help me creative the NEW SEXY ME!

October 30th, 2015
great doc

May 22nd, 2015
Went in for consult. He was very honest. I would go back if I decide to have the procedure after I do more research.

March 3rd, 2015
lipo stomach
great service/great results

September 25th, 2014
wonderful experience
I would just like to share my experience with the doctor. He and the office staff were very prompt and friendly. The staff was patient and personable, and made me feel very comfortable as it was my first time visiting for a plastic surgery procedure. I was interested in the breast augmentation and lift procedures, and the doctor answered all of my questions and was very professional and courteous. I had a very smooth experience on my surgery day, everyone made me feel very calm and special. After 8 months, my results are looking excellent. I am so happy and content and would recommend Dr. Friedlander to my family and friends. I never thought I would feel this good in my skin again.

September 17th, 2014
Georgia Peach
I would like to make note of my personal experience at Dr. Friedlanders Surgical Center. I received Breast Augmentation and had outstanding results. As with any elective surgery, a positive outcome is desired and Dr. Friedlander and his staff took the time to ensure the best results possible based on my personal expectations.. Dr. Friedlander and his staff were very informative about my surgery before and after the procedure. His professionalism and attention to my needs and concerns were very appreciated.

August 5th, 2014
boobs still hurt from surgery in 2011

February 23rd, 2014
Pleased Patient
Having been in the medical field myself, I knew the importance in inquiring about the best professional qualified in performing my surgery, (breast augmentation). Being referred to by another professional, I inquired about Dr. Friedlander, and found his years of experience and knowledge in his profession was outstanding. He and his staff expressed great concern in listening to my questions and concerns as a patient. He explained the procedure and expectations to achieving my desired goal completely. Having being given very attentive attention and care before and after surgery, with a very positive outcome, resulted in a very pleased patient.

February 21st, 2014
results I can show off
I have worked hard for years to get my abs and legs shaped but that little layer of fat and cellulite was not going anyway no matter what I did.When I talked to him I felt so encouraged and confident and as soon as I took the dressings off after surgery ,I was ecstatic.I could see details in my abs and hips and butt curves that I always wanted.He is a craftsman and artist.

February 21st, 2014
Happy Patient
I had heard about this place from a friend who had really good results there. My abdomen and chest had bothered me for years, and I couldn't get the look I wanted with diet and hard training. After speaking with the doctor and seeing the pictures, I felt sure he could do what I wanted, and he was right. A great job and excellent results that I'm proud of. Nice great staff and totally friendly care. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

January 24th, 2014
bad lipo and very bad breast lift
I went for liposuction and breast lift and I am not happy with the results. The liposuction should have made my stomach flat but only half of my stomach was done and my lift was a joke. now, i have to find another doctor to fix the problems. Please don't be fooled by cheaper prices.

February 12th, 2013
WARNING:
Website prices.. misleading Unprofessional Rude, arrogant, doesn't guarentee any results, fear of being sued. Doesn't let you show pictures of what you would like.. speechless. I was glad the consult was free because had I paid it would've been a major issue. Not anywhere near a 2,3,4,5 star PS.