A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Genuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Genuth is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Genuth
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Genuth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Genuth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Genuth graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Genuth has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Genuth MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis Genuth practice?
- Dr. Lewis Genuth has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Genuth practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.