A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Genuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Genuth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Genuth graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Genuth has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Genuth MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis Genuth practice?
- Dr. Lewis Genuth has 10 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Genuth practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.