A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Genuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Genuth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Genuth graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Genuth has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Genuth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Haitian Creole