Learn more about Dr. Lewis Genuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Genuth is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Genuth
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Genuth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Genuth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Genuth graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Genuth has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Genuth MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis Genuth practice?
- Dr. Lewis Genuth has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Genuth practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.